I have been trying to devise an effective fielding strategy against a batsman who is a psychotic serial killer. The plan shown above is not fool-proof but it is the best I have got so far. Anyways, here are a few other finer points:
- Hang in groups
- Field close to the stadium exit points.
- Don’t bowl him a bouncer! Body line are strict No No!
- During drinks break, if he is near the drinks trolley, then don’t go near it.
- Never tie his shoe laces. (If he requests, then it is time to run)
- …and again,most importantly, HANG IN GROUPS!!!
[Note: Don’t leave comments about ‘only 2 players outside the inner circle rule’. Life of my players is too precious]