….I am back! Don’t even remember when I posted last. Weeks ago? Months ago? Years ago? Many Many lives ago?
Where was I? kahaan gaye they? bhool gaye apna farz?! khoon paseena ek karke apne bachhe ki tarah paala tha is blog ko, aur tum chod ke chale gaye!
- I was in a PhD induced coma
- I was working towards refilling my quota of insanity.
- I was also working on a book titled “Tiddo ki Psychology” (Psychology of grasshoppers). (excerpts will be posted later…)
- I was also experimenting with my writing on an anonymous blog. Basically, I was ranting a lot about my personal life there and using mildly offensive language. Both the content and style are outside the scope of this blog.
- Trying to figure out ways so that “I drag this life” instead of “This life dragging me”.
I am back…will be here for quite sometime! So lets get back to tearing the world apart! Every cynical bit apart! Every banality apart! Every cliches apart! and so on…..you get the point! right?
Duniyawaalon tumhein charoon taraf se gher liya gaya hain! Bhagne ki koshish bekaar hain!
Here is one of my recent rants that I voiced while I was high on caffeine and Red Bull:
“Starbucks on every corner…starbucks on every corner!!!..If they continue like this, earth would become incapable of producing any more coffee one day…they are leading us towards a world where there would be no coffee! Like literally! NO COFFEE! Think about a world without coffee!…#$%$! Don’t even think about it! Its too dark of a scenario to think about…not coffee colored dark…like dark dark!…countries fighting wars over coffee…..this capitalist coffee, no, coffee capitalism is going to shake the whole world, and it should be stopped.”
Its good to be back! I am pretty sure I have lost all my loyal followers by now…but if you are still there….a big Hello to you guys!