I know! I know! My last post left following impressions;
1) I am a teenage girl, who wrote that post lying face down in her bed, and thanks to a heart break, by the end of post, her laptop was floating in a sea of tears.
2) I was smoking pot when I wrote my last post.
3) I am an old man who is called ‘ancient’ by his neighbors and ‘heritage’ by county officials, and I have ‘seen it done it all’.
4) I am the messiah of pessimism and harbinger of the idea that “World’s End is the final solution”
5) I am suffering from acute clinical depression, which is manifesting itself into a ‘Piss Off Hate All’ attitude.
6) I was under ‘Imperius’ charm and somebody else was making me write that post.
The truth is that I don’t know why I wrote that post. This honest confession may fit well with some of the impressions you had cultivated. (e.g. Imperius charm or smoking pot idea). But here is something else that I realized today and may be useful to you people:
“70% of people who know me think I am retarded. Rest 30% are wrong”