Pangea n. A hypothetical supercontinent that included all the landmasses of the earth before the Triassic Period. When continental drift began, Pangaea broke up into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
Imagine that tectonic plates would not have moved and we would still would have been living on a present day Pangea. Would it be amazing? Would it be interesting? I think it would have been very boring, because;
1. Long Island would not have been there. I mean it would have been there but without beaches and beach-houses.
2. Some people in middle of Pangea would have had to travel thousands of miles to see sea.
3. No Suez Canal or Panama Canal!
4. Most countries would not have Navy.
5. India would have been closer to Antarctica. Growing up near Penguins is the only interesting prospect of Pangea to me.
6. The globe would look so weird; all landmass on one face of earth and other face full of water. Imagine if aliens landed on the water side of earth! They would have been disappointed.
7. Columbus, Vasco da Gama, Marco Polo would not have needed ships! On the same lines, probably Pirates would not have been that famous.
8. There would have been more wars on land issues.
9. Some religious cult would have been preaching that there are two worlds; Land and Water and after death people move into water world. And Tom Cruise would have been promoting that religion.