Has it happened to you, that you went to dinner and ended up ordering the second worst thing on the menu and the other person cannot stop talking about his cuisine. And if you are me, you are wondering with each morsel, that “why me…again!!!”
So here I am, with a strong belief in “live and let live” and “Can’t eat and don’t let eat”. So here is what to do…start volleying the other person with a series of random questions. Some of which I am providing here, the other ones you will have to think yourself.
1. Who killed Joan of Arc? (Tip: Never take French Arrmy as an answer, ask for a person’s name)
2. What was Billy Bob Thronton’s name in Heebie Jeebie Jeopardy?
3. What do you call that cap that British guards at Beckingham Palace?
4. Hey, who was older; Julius Caesar or Brutus.
5. What was the relation between person killed Joan of Arc and person who killed Roger Rabbit? Besides the obvious that actually both were killers.
6. What is the shoe size of Johny Depp in Pirates….I think they show it in PartII.
So keep on asking questions till other person motions waiter and asks for a box to go…Believe me, better your question are, shorter will be the time required for reaching that stage.