I was tagged by Amit to do this deceptively simple task which looks really cool on other people’s blog. But things are not that easy and simple as they seem. Anyways so here are the rules:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Donât forget to leave them a comment and tell them theyâre tagged, and to read your blog.
- If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.
Ok, I read hours as ‘days’ in last rule, so am doing it after 5 days. And now I realise that my precious goals are not going to be attained in maybe 20 more lifetimes. Anyways, here are my 8 random facts:
- I co-authored a 12 page book titled “How to be the Center of Attraction, even when you are already the one” in my second year of undergrad. The book was a huge hit among all my classmates and their parents. Despite many requests for its part II, its sequel is still to come out.
- These days, I am very much interested into photography. I said ‘these days’ because sometime back, I was into painting, and before that music. By next year, I would be interested in film making.
- My favorite pastime in flights is the airshow channel because it does not repeat and is useful (under some circumstances!!)
- I am very particular about my pens. A small scratch on surface or a small blotch while writing…that pen is out of my armada.
- I love collecting caps. (No, am not bald…not till now!!)….Baseball caps and French caps are my favorite.
- I believe that Darwin was wrong about evolution but I dont have proofs to repudiate that theory.
- In my undergrad hostel, I used to plan and execute mischiefs like throwing empty buckets on people’s doors at odd hours in night. At one moment, there were only 10-15 buckets left in whole hostel of about 100 students. But I was the culprit who never got caught…alas! I was not even doubted.
- I love designing logos for fictitious companies. All my logos have a DNA double helix structure somewhere.