1) Start your computer, open a new word document and keep on staring at the blank screen until your superman vision burns two holes in your computer screen.
2) Sleep as much as you can. After 1 month of hibernation, your brain itself would like to write something and you can actually write a book on sleeping then.
3) Take a walk and bang every other tree on your way with your head. This actually stimulates brain cells.
4)Hang upside down from your ceiling (like our very own spiderman style). This might pump more blood to your brain and may lead to more ideas popping up in your brain.
5)Marry* (will give you more tragic incidents to write on).
6)Stay 10 min. under water in your bath tub.
7)Buy a new pen/pencil (thats my favorite!!)
8)Attend a scientific lecture. Don’t forget to bring ur pen and notepad. I am pretty sure that you will get an idea every 2 min.
9) Remember your Mr. Boring/ Mr. Sleeping Pill ‘s high school class (in which you framed most of your short stories/poems). There may still be ideas that occurred to you then and you never penned them down.
10)Read latest book in market written by famous politician. It will encourage you to write anything or everything as you see even crap sells
11) Get inspired by this post and try to write “101 or 1001 ways to remove writer’s block”
CAUTION: Potential side effects may include burnt computers, bumps on head, broken down trees, global warming, hallucinations of being spiderman, blah bah blah…